Live HD Broadcast
Online Sexual Predation, Exploitation: What Is the Threat and What Can Students Do To Help Minimize The Online Risks
This webinar will provide students with information specific to understanding what the threat is to Online Sexual Predation and what can they do to help reduce the risks in the onlife world. Our presenter brings over 30 years of law enforcement and online investigational experience to this webinar.
What Are the Facts
• What are the current trends & threats
• What are the social media platforms that predators are attracted to and why
• The 3 types of online predators and how they operate
• Laws associated to predation and sexual exploitation
The Online Grooming Process
• How and why online grooming takes place & what is human trafficking
• Why understanding the current online grooming process can often stop a predator in their tracks?
• Teen case studies based upon incidents that we assisted on
• Predator vs peer driven exploitation
Prevention and Intervention Strategies
• I’ve been targeted now what?
• Steps students can take to help minimize the risks
• Who and where to report what has happened & how to overcome barriers?
Why Our Programs are so Different From Those Offered By Other Companies and Organizations
We designed this program to easily be integrated, and congruent, with the BC and Yukon Core Competency Curriculum
Core Competency: Critical & Reflective Thinking / Social Awareness & Responsibility
Core Curriculum: Physical & Health Education (grade 8-12)
The White Hatter Broadcasting Studio is more than just a laptop webcam meeting. We use a professionally outfitted multi-media broadcasting studio with multiple (6) camera angles. Using best in industry webinar-based professional broadcasting software and hardware. We provide a safe, secure, and private online webinar experience, using industry-leading software, to provide a high-definition video (1080p) and audio online learning environment that is second to none. We also have the ability to seamlessly integrate with other virtual programs such as ZOOM, TEAMS, BLUEJEANS, SKYPE or any other web-based platform if requested.